[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - EE3, CRT7 (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Denkanplays

Their LFS username(s):EE3, CRT7
Their in-game nickname(s)Mellow FR`S | §outh, [6S] CRT [COP]

Main reason(s): South overtaking chase
CRT Crashing into our suspect and dont even say sorry then fine him for causing a accident when it was not hes fault

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/hv2pp
Replay timestamps: 11:25 South over takes chase
11:30 CRT comes in (chasing south) crashes into our suspect
12:30 Onur starts to chase kapox and fines him for casusing a accident
13: 25 me tring to talk to CRT with no answer
Description of incident (inc date & time): 12/5/2018 13:00 gmt +3
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,
I noticed i was guilty and via Private message tried to talk with him but he didnt replied to me. If he had replied and talked with me I would return back the money to him. At there i made him high fine because he caused an accident and i lost control against my anger and at that time if someone tried to communicate with me i wouldn't give good replies to them. And i decided to talk about it later, like this.

in addition i did refund to him and i did say 'so sorry about it'

https://i.hizliresim.com/z08J19.jpg
My front left susspension was broke. I was try to stop but car was damaged. After I recgodnise that I try to avoid accident and steer left much as car goes. A little bit contact happen. After my chase ends, I explain situation and Gegg said "No problem"(I couldnt remember correct answer but he said something like that. Please check on logs)
| FR`S | §outh, (EE3) - Having broken suspension or being in another chase isn't an excuse to fly past another chase and disrupt it, I'm sure you would have slowed down if you weren't in a chase. Overtaking chases is against the rules whether you are in a chase or not. We can't keep warning you about our rules, please take responsibility and play by them.

[6S] CRT [COP] (CRT7) - You failed to slow down for another chase ahead and rammed into the suspect who was being busted by the police in his chase. You failed apologise, then waited for him and fined him for causing an accident when in fact you were the one who ignored sirens and caused the accident because you were approaching, not kapox. I understand that your suspect overtook the chase you crashed into but this does not mean you should do the same. You need to have better discipline when playing as cop. I appreciate you refunding the player but your behavior simply wasn't acceptable.

| FR`S | §outh, (EE3) - 2 day ban for ignoring sirens, overtaking a chase, causing contact.

[6S] CRT [COP] (CRT7) - 3 day ban & COP license revoke for 63 days for ignoring sirens ahead, attempting to overtake a chase dangerously, ramming a player from a different chase with no apology & unfairly fining them for causing an accident.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's