[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: From 1 Year Ban, to permanent! Jaume.A.C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone! specially for Admins, i want to explain a situation of a friend of mine. his username is Jaume.A.C, he has been playing in this server for a long time, but someday he fatally commit the mistake of using revbouncer mod... and in that moment a admin detected the mod and banned him. Jaume was clear it was it own mistake, but at that moment he just noticed 1 year ban, now he is permanent bannend, and he is trying to apologize with mods, because he don´t want to use any mod anymore, he doesn´t mind if all his account resets, he just want to play in his and mine fav server, this one. what should he or i do for appealing for a unban of him? no matter how many time it´s gonna take, because it´s a correct punishment for the incorrects actions, his mistake. i have proofs of the one year ban and latter on the perm ban.
His unban request: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=29139

The original ban was 365 days because that's the maximum the original admin could impose. It was then extended to permanent by a higher level admin.

It wasn't a rev-bouncer that got him banned. It was an actual cheat.
Since you don't have the correct facts, and because it's unnecessarily complicated to communicate through a middle man (you), Jaume himself should come here if he has any further questions.
My apologizes for incorrect facts, i would be trying to communicating with Jaume to reply this, the only question that i have, this could affect my account because incorrect facts?
No, but if he wants to ask questions, why can't he do it himself?
I was just trying to help Smile
Reference URL's