[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Prise insulted my mother, Accidents without apologize. (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Their LFS username(s): Prise_20
Their in-game nickname(s): [PACT] Prise

Main reason(s): He insulted my mother because i chased him, Accidents without apologize.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/vglqkma9
Replay timestamps: 7:34, 6:12, 5:15, 7:50

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Insults:
any replay?Do you have any evidence?
(2018-05-22 13:36)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]any replay?Do you have any evidence؟

Yes i do have, here it is.
https://uploadir.com/u/vglqkma9
5/22/2018 3:32:18 PM : [PACT] Prise: [CH] asbk w asb amk "No i will insult you and insult your mother how about that"was wrong translate and add some fake stuff

5/22/2018 3:32:46 PM : [PACT] Prise: [CH] arf3 5r8 kman "Go post your anal" also was fake translate and add fake stuff

5/22/2018 3:32:48 PM : [PACT] Prise: [CH] s8 amha bs "Get *Removed* off my face" wasnt insult

5/22/2018 3:31:55 PM : [PACT] Prise: [CH] wsh d5l ks amk t5sh chase? "*Removed* your mother pussy why did you chase me?" also wrong translate

and im apology for that i was angry about you,no need to take it seriously
in 5:15 what ram you talking about? robo crash and i didn't touch him

in 6:12 the xrt guy cut me off so its not my problem he was ignore siren

in 7:14 i didnt even ram anyone robo P.I.T me clear

in 7:50 it wasn't ram it was touch and i was trying to P.I.T ganji and i filed with it

what Accidents you talking about? fake one
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
5:15 - Not Prise_20's fault.

6:12 - Prise_20 caused the collision here, failed to control his car. He wasn't cut up, this is where traffic merges in from the pit lane. This was quite minor though you should have apologised for this Prise.

7:34 - 50/50. ghost riley entered the junction when his lights were on red. Prise_20 had amber.

7:50 - Not Prise_20's fault.

After having the translations verified it's quite clear that they were very inappropriate and offensive. Prise_20 will receive a 7 day ban for swearing & being abusive to another player.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's