[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Specialties are crossed intersection (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WaszPan82
The_Wolf
5mbol
Ramming (
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxsvz0lmwp...replay.mpr
1:29:00 1:31:00
Specialties are crossed intersection.
tue may 22 12:07:50
please see the repetition, 1:29:00 1:31:00 + - as a 5mbol (The_Wolf)player after collusion on the discord he takes the route to Waszpan82(˘Ń(ß Ýß):rolleyes:ImCrazy), I escaped from the police, he left me on red. I am sure that it can be clearly seen on the repetition. such behavior is reprehensible, and he is a policeman himself.
Specialties are crossed intersection.
please see the repetition, 1:29:00 1:31:00 + - as a 5mbol (The_Wolf)player after collusion on the discord he takes the route to Waszpan82(˘Ń(ß Ýß):rolleyes:ImCrazy), I escaped from the police, he left me on red. I am sure that it can be clearly seen on the repetition. such behavior is reprehensible, and he is a policeman himself. http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxsvz0lmwp...y.mpr/file

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Threads merged. There is no need to create two exactly the same threads
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
This is supposed to be user report, so thread has been moved to correct area.

You still failed to follow correct format and it's nearly unreadable as it is now. Please edit your original post, copy-paste template and fill it with needed informations. I would adivse you to read everything from here, you can also find there example report.
User Report : The_Wolf ramming
Your LFS username: WaszPna82

Their LFS username(s): 5mbol
Their in-game nickname(s): The_Wolf

Main reason(s): Ramming,to help chasing me cops

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxsvz0lmwp...replay.mpr
Replay timestamps: 1:29:00 - 1:31:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Time server tue may 22 12:07:50
1:29:00 - 1:31:00 replay time 5mbol (The_Wolf) player after collusion on the discord he parks in a location that is on my current route. He waits for me at the intersection and pulls out infront of me. This can be clearly seen in the replay. I think this behaviour is reprehensible, and he is a policeman himself.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Threads merged. There was no need to create new thread for this particular case
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I'm not sure if he has done it on purpose or not, but such behavior is not acceptable.

5mbol received confirmable warning for causing a crash and interfering with chase by doing so.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's