[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LX4 Med Skin (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo, this is my first LFS skin, do i dunno how exactly i can do one perfect or how normally all players do. Here is it:
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Hi,

This skin is OK, but you will need to make your LX4 more identifiable from the front and rear. Could you try adding; "ambulance", "MED" or similar to the front and rear please?

You can also add MED/Ambulance symbols and logos to increase visibility.
Alright Carl, I added a few icons, so check it:
Front/sides are now good but the rear needs some more work. From a reasonable distance we need to see that it's a medic car. I suggest "ambulance" or "medic" wording at the back and/or improving the contrast between the green/yellow colours at the rear.
The problem with the LX4 to put letters visible, is the wheel what the car is loading, so i decided modify the color lines and add one icon more. I did the best i can... here is it:
Thank you for your efforts, the skin is a lot better now. Your skin in its current state is now approved.

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's