[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rammer KisGsan 69 (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: KiLLeRman121 and ingamename ///Teri

Their LFS username(s):KisGsan 69
Their in-game nickname(s):KisGsan 69

Main reason(s):Ramming on purpose.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/vget8eo6
Replay timestamps: 24:34

Description of incident (inc date & time): about 14:00 26.5.2018. and he was touching me on purpose whole gaming time and little bit of ramming without apologizing and i was like idc i just want to play but then he comes on purpose behind me and crashes to me and i spin and then i was mad.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Done.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

If any other incidents occur, just telling me about them is a little bit useless without a replay timestamp. I've searched quite a bit of the replay and can't find any other related incidents between yourself and KisGsan 69.

However, he definitely should have apologised there. The incident didn't look intentional, it was just very careless. Although he did eventually apologise when you spoke to him. His driving was a little disruptive, especially when approaching junctions and traffic lights so KisGsan 69 will receive a final warning to apologise for accidents and to drive with more care for other players.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's