[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - high fine for what? (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:sl6ooon

Their LFS username(s):DatBoiTom
Their in-game nickname(s):Flame[COP]
Main reason(s):fined me 300$ for hit the barrier, not fare
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/16w61k6n8x...0money.rar
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

i hit the barrier in 5:54 and he left the chase and chase me for hit nobody, it was an accident, and 300$ it's too high for hit barrier.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You did hit the barrier initially but this caused you to actually hit someone, which I know you're aware of. So there's little point saying you "hit nobody".

The low or middle fine for "Causing an accident" would be justifiable. Going off that instance alone, a 300 Euro fine would be excessive, but I am not sure if he was taking into account any other factor, such as if he had fined you for causing an accident earlier on.

I checked his forum profile and it looks like he has not visited for a long time. If you come across him in-game, ask him to post here with a justification as to why he picked the high fine. Likewise, I will ask him if I see him.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience at the time of the accident I was talking to the man originally pulled over and "s" cam in flipping and nailed both of us but apon looking back at the replay I see a different player has hit me from behind which made me shoot to the left which I thought was from "s" and I see that he just pretty much tapped the vehicle pulled over and definitely not worthy of a 300 euro fine and this is a honest mistake on my part therefor I have already sent him is 300 euros plus 200 extra euros for his inconvenience. Wink
Quote:I have already sent him is 300 euros plus 200 extra euros for his inconvenience. Wink

I've checked the logs and you've sent him nothing
just did had to check my account and make sure I had the money and got caugt up with chores but got around to it
OK confirmed, thanks. But 'already sent' and 'will send' are two different things.
Please be careful that you understand the situation before issuing a fine next time.

Cheers

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's