[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Please tell him it wasnt my fault (Report Archived by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Big Daddy (Big Dee)
Their LFS username(s): Prise_20
Their in-game nickname(s): [PACT]Prise

Main reason(s): Provocating

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eBOs1YE...sp=sharing
Replay timestamps: 41min and 39 sec

Description of incident (inc date & time):

31.May 2018 at roughly 09:45 GMT.
Firestamp: 41min 39 sec

User crashes on his own fault. I couldn ´t move away from the scene and crashed into him. Afterwards he tells me I crashed him in purpose, which is defenately not true.

I like your TC Driving Server very much. Since I don ´t want to risk a kick or even a ban. Can you tell please communicate with user PACT Prise?

Thats unfair for me to get risk of kick or ban, because another player might have a more known status.

Can you tell him that it was defenately his only fault and next he should better take more care of the situation.

Thank you very much.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Thanks, someone will be dealing with this report soon.
I can ensure you it was not your fault. Certain people always blame others, no matter what. It's their nature.
No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's