[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report KepLr (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: sergey29

Their LFS username(s): rfrf aLShr8
Their in-game nickname(s):KepLr

Main reason(s): Interfering with another chase even tho he has been verbally warned by Leon a few hours before that. He used a sorry bind and also paid some money but when some hours before he did the same, Leon asked him if he has understood to not to interfere with chases and drive properly he said yes and confirmed it, yet he did it again.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktjpfh2z4cm8y8...4.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 22:14

Description of incident (inc date & time): 02.06.2018
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Sorry for the long delay on this report. After looking at the replay, I can see that it's fairly clear that the chase ahead was a separate chase. Keplr should have also been driving on the correct side of the road, there was no reason to push past a chase on the wrong side of the road. I appreciate that keplr apologised for this incident but it shouldn't be happening in the first place. Completely avoidable and unfortunately ruined the chase for the other players.

I can see that he was also spoken earlier on in the day at ~11:37:40 UTC regarding sirens and driving carefully. rfrf aLShr8 will be banned for 2 days for interfering with another chase and wrong siding.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's