[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban - Driloniloni110 (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Driloniloni110

● Time & Date of Incident: 5/5/2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have one
● Replay Timestamps: Dont have one

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well I got banned for saying "kys" to Angel. I was in a chase , Angel and Alex was chasing me the "ok" team. The chase was finished and Alex said to me noobs go all the time U-turn. And i reply by saying: Angel does u-turn everytime in chases is he noob to?. Angel reply with saying dont compare me with you and I typed kys. Then my team leader told me that I'm banned. They did the report without talking with me. Why I said that. He just said ok and moved one. "kys" its a word that not only players in TC use it but everywhere. Why should be offense to Angel? If his friend would tell that to he would report him? I dont think so. I'm sorry for the words but I could say sry to if he would speak with me. I'm requesting an unban..
Driloni110 Wrote:"kys" its a word that not only players in TC use it but everywhere

Very rarely see it written down anywhere in this community and in the cases I have seen, it's been dealt with, if it was meant maliciously as it was in this case. I don't care about 'everywhere' since it's irrelevant and an exaggeration anyway.

Quote:Why should be offense to Angel?
Because your message said 'kill yourself', maybe?

Quote:If his friend would tell that to he would report him? I dont think so.
Malice is the key here. You're not his friend, are you?

Quote:I'm sorry for the words but I could say sry to if he would speak with me. I'm requesting an unban..

Not really happy with your unban request, so this one will remain.
So wait I can tell my friends kys and everything I want? And they dont report me right? Im offended to by saying noob to me. But am I reporting it? No. Beacuse its just a game. Nothing was so serious. Idk where the world is going.

And nope its not dealt with it. I've seen a loot of that words and nothing happend beacuse no one reported it. Beacuse Angel report it and of course he is old player I should get banned.
Let me put it in a way you will understand:
You cannot tell people to "kys" (kill yourself) maliciously - edit: I'd avoid saying it at all.

And I can't believe you think it's OK.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's