[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - DrJoker64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: DrJoker64
Nickname: DrJoker64
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language):
- Time zone: UTC +1
- Language: Portuguese / English
- Free time: Weekend
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I confirm that I have read and understood the Guide and the rules.

Thank you.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 09/06/18

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Continue from: Final chase

Notes: I had to leave early.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Extending until Sunday 8th July 2018.
Training Information:

Took place on: 07/07/18

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase well, with all needed commands. Your driving was very cautious, but at least that made you safe, which is much more important. Your map awareness was very good and you managed to maintain good tires temperatures during whole chase. Few good PITs when given the chance and many 2 car block attemps.

Improvements:
Your reactions were quite slow. You also failed to leave safety gap when approaching junction, which caused you to crash into barrier. To improve, always remember to keep distance to your suspect when in places where he can do unexpected moves. That will give you more time to react.
At many occasions I noticed you were turning full-lock even although it was not needed. In this chase it wasn't that much of a problem, but in longer chase it would heat up your front tires quickly and as result turning would be much harder for you. To improve, always match turn angle to the corncer, not to burn front tires.
Few of your PITs were not really well performed. To improve, always think twice whether it will be safe before you PIT, also take your time when performing this maneuver, don't rush anything.

Notes: Well done.

Authorized by Carl

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's