[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report viniciussantos (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: BoosTeX

Their LFS username(s):viniciussantos
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] Anjuu

Main reason(s):Brake-checking as cop on duty. First of all I want to admit that I was tailgating him for a while due to I wanted to turn left and behind me was a car and I did not want to crash or restrict him. But then he brake-checked me and I hit him, he turned to right lane and he brake-checked other guy (53:35Sealed LipsX), then (54:15Sealed LipsX) he stopped me and fined me, I asked him why did he brake-checked me, his answer was "I was slowing down to the limit" (which was 90km/h, and as you can see his max speed of first gear was exactly 90km/h).

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/93h843k2uo...hecked.mpr

Replay timestamps:53:30Sealed LipsX brake-checking me, 53:35Sealed LipsX brake-checking another guy
Description of incident (inc date & time):20:15; 6.6.2018
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I understand your frustration, but this isn't worth my time. The simple answer to this is, don't tailgate.

Other drivers may act unpredictably, especially cops. Keep your distance and there won't be an issue.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's