[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - debend pls :/ (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you debend me pls.I confess I already use models I was young and I made stupidity, now I regret not being able to play in your super server I ps I am now 20 years old and i know how to respect the rules .. please i want to be able to return to your server thank you cordially username lfs: simkush
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
For some reason you made a new thread with the same text. (Which I have now removed)
Follow Sadie's instructions above. Translate if needed.
yes because the other text was not in the good thread desolate I have a hard time with my English and I did not know where I was ...

do you think I can be unban me pls? Sad
Follow these instructions and make a reply in this thread.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
If you make a unban request, you should at least visit the forum again while its in progress. Next time use the right format.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's