[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Quattro10V (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vertti7

Their LFS username(s): Quattro10V
Their in-game nickname(s): Nick [COP]

Main reason(s): Speeding as a cop

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay
Replay timestamps: From start to end

Description of incident (inc date & time): 17.6.2018 14:20 GMT+2

User goes 200+ kph on a 120kph limit as a cop. I ask him if he is in a chase and he responds with "Negative".
The reason for his speeding was "to catch up some drifters" "but they weren't drifting xD".
I don't know what was the logic there, because they were not drifting and they were driving XFGs.

He thinks what he did was right, and as far as I know that is against the rules 4.1 and 4.2.
Rule 4.2 Wrote:Breaking road laws will be tolerated for short periods if it's necessary to get speeding evidence (!laser) or to initiate a chase, provided it is done with all due care and remains within a reasonable relation to the pursued offence.

Reason for report is that either me or he needs to be corrected of what we think is right.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I can not see why he would suspect them drifting when driving on a straight and maintaining the correct side of the road within the speed limit.

Nevertheless the rules are clear, and Quattro10V will receive a confirmable warning for breaking rule 4.2 as quoted above.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's