[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Search Car Area with offer in world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the new market system is introduce, I think it´s very hard to find good used performance cars like UFR or XFR.

On the one hand side we have the classified dealer. But when they not online, you have only a minimal chance to get a good used car.

Why not a system where I can offer a request for a car. A example. With InSim I set what I want.
XFR 20-30 % cond for 35.000 cr
!search xfr 20 30 35000

If someone want sell a XFR with 24 % cond, he can go to world and see it. Then he (command as example) can send the car and get instant money.
!deal VIN username

InSim only must check if there is a free garage space and the user have the amount of money.

I think it will make the car dealing more dynamic.
Well, I do not see the point of developing such a system that seems quite complicated. You have the Market, if you can't find one, you have the Classifieds. If you find what you want from Classified's, you could perhaps PM the owner to arrange the purchase? It's a little effort compared to developing the already quite vast system more.
To be honest with you... I'm not the smartest nor am I the dumbest, but what you've said there sounds very complicated... Lets take the classifieds for example, it was meant to be an addition to TC market, but in my opinion for many people it's too complicated and has lead to a major shortage of some cars.

I personally would be against it, as it would be extra work for Chuck and the team for it to be under-used.
Wot..? So wait...
Err... Your asking... For... Uhm.. Okay let me quickly figure this out.

So in theory, your saying to add a totally new system for someone to put a request for a car and then the seller has to go onto world to see it then put in a command to sell it? Okay I think I have caught up, phew.

I don't see this working in a practical sense, much like the classifieds, I expect it'd have hype then either dissolve into disuse or be somehow formed for stupid requests and rare vins.

As Taz said, a shortage of some cars. We're already in one with very few low to mid condition GTi cars.
I think the key factor should be "how much are you willing to pay" in reference to it's determined value. Like 2% over the value. That's a number, people understand instantly.
The automarket, for instance, pays 10% under the value, so, only interesting if you need money. But if you actually offer someone *more* than it's worth, i figure, people become interested in it. I sold all my cars with a little profit, and since i got the money to replace them with new ones instantly, I didn't have to think twice about it. My only problem now is, all my cars are too new to be interesting for others to buyWink

So, people should no spam "BUYING GOOD CONDITION UFR 40-60%", but instead say "BUYING UFR PAYING 5% OVER VALUE". That's an actual interesting offer for every UFR owner.
Reference URL's