[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: thepr0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: thepr0

- Time & Date of Incident: 18 of October, at 06:35 GMT -3

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15070931/temp_mpr.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 12:40

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I did not see any cars coming wrong way and I went on the grass, it was only a few meters until the opening of the road and my car's engine was almost burned
You were banned mainly for ignoring an admins instruction.

You drove onto the wrong side of the autobahn and parked. Before you stopped your CT was fine. You then started to move, driving the wrong way down the autobahn. Crille asked you to stop and turn around, also stating driving on the wrong side of the AB is forbidden. You said "come onSad" and carried on. You then kept going and drove across the road again to join the correct side, where you said "done".

Do you really think an unban is fair?
I do admit that ignoring the admin was wrong, but I also think that the wrong way thing itself wasn't worth a 7 day ban.

I would ask, if unbanning me isn't possible, to make the ban last 2 or 3 days.
(2011-10-18 23:32)ThePro Wrote: [ -> ]..but I also think that the wrong way thing itself wasn't worth a 7 day ban.

That's true, but ignoring an admin and carrying on against what he is asking you is worth 7 days. Considering that your last ban (also 7 days) was for being abusive to an admin, I think 7 days is really fair.
Reference URL's