[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report- sergey29 (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ee3

Their LFS username(s): sergey29
Their in-game nickname(s): ¢OK£ Angel [COP]

Main reason(s): Following a chase, Overtaking a chase, pulling out dangerously inside of chase, interfere a cop in another chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cur40c0uu0...nChase.rar

Replay timestamps:

41:50:00 - sergey29 is pulling out inside of chase dangerously.Also that chase is not his incident.

41:50:00 to 42:26:00 - Between of these time periods he wes stay inside of chase dangerously, causing some danger at important point of chase. He is hitting a cop, makes a crash.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 25.06.2018
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I've watched the replay, and I agree with your comments, however I am a little confused about what motivated you to make the report.

For example, I see no chat between yourself or Angel after the chase - why is that? What made you go back and re-watch this after winning the chase and then report?

I'll also wait for Angel to comment, if he sees this.

Thanks,
After winning the chase, I recorded the MPR to see where I made the mistake. After watching this morning for look myself and cops movement, I saw what Angel did. Thats why I make the report.
Ok, thanks.

I think this is pretty clear-cut, so not a problem than Angel hasn't replied yet. He'll get a confirmable warning for poor judgement as a cop - dangerously pulling out on another chase as well as dangerously overtaking the chase, hitting the cop, and not apologising.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's