[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (reduction) request (Unban Request Denied by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thuglife_

● Time & Date of Incident many months ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really want to play on the servers and i think that the persons who gave me the ban overreacted for giving me one year. And yes i know telling someone to go "kys" isnt appropriate but 1 year...
I thought that the ban time should be reduced.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

To start off, no one overreacted in regards to your ban. The ban was a decision myself and another admin took. Your reason for an unban isnt really satisfactory. You have a history of saying certain things that are over the top. Considering your recent ban evasion and other points mentioned, I really struggle to see a reason to unban you.

Maybe if your unban request was made before we found out of your recent ban evasion, and you’d put in more effort into your unban request, I’d reduce your ban. But as of now, I don’t feel like you’re sorry at all and I see nothing that will stop you from saying things like “kys” again.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's