[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + -Refund Request (Approved by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: CRT7
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): LukaVader

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnwuhxawh5...aVader.rar
- Replay Timestamps: 34:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I ran a red light without any danger but after that's cop fined me as high, I asked him why you high fined me, he just says 'because of red light' I just wonder why high fine just for a red light? I don't see a reason for high fine, If you think same with me I request that the necessary action be taken. thanks
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I agree that the fine was slightly excessive for a single red light run. 30 EUR would be more suited since it wasn't that severe and literally no traffic was around. It might be wise not to run the lights with a cop directly behind you though.

I'll refund you 60 EUR of the 100 EUR fine that was issued.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's