[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [OK] Dino [COP] Report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: FurkanAydn

Their LFS username(s): hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s): [OK] Dino [COP]

Main reason(s): Illegal moves and inappropriate force

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0a0wby3w9b...t+dino.rar
Replay timestamps: 3:15, 7:41.80, 8.58, 9:02, 16.46, 18:57, 19:48, 20:18,29:31, 31:00, 33:09, (for important note: 14:38, 15:00, 23:04)

Description of incident (inc date & time):
3:15 Chase is starting
7:41.80 He was tried P.I.T maneuver to me into traffic, but he failed.
8.58 He pushed me on front but he didn't say 'sorry'.Just says 'smile'
9:02 He into barrier me and again didn't say 'sorry'. just says 'smile' again
16.46 He was try P.I.T with shortcut but got spin. I think it's was risk and illegal move.
18:57 inappropriate force
19:48 He follow to suspect very close and almost he did hit to my back and it continues as though nothing had happened. He do it always and he just says 'it is just strategy', as far as I know this is illegal.
20:18 He didn't not to let me brake, and he did pushed my car and he did continue and didn't say something.
29:31 I think, he did will P.I.T maneuver when i close to barrier, but i did go to wrong way and he failed
31:00 He didn't not to let me brake, and he did pushed my car again
33:09 He did pushed my car again
35:40 He did pit maneuver and pushed my car to barrier, He didn't say 'sorry'.
36:22 Inappropriate force
36:52 He did pit maneuver and pushed my car to barrier, He didn't say 'sorry' again.
----------------------------------------------------
MY FRIEND'S SUBJECT ABOUT DİNO'S İLLEGAL MOVE

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jnwx7n39yu...2.rar/file

I did watched my friend's mpr.
55:53 He did hit to suspect's door and pushed to wall
59.11 He did same manuever in traffic and didn't say something
1:04:02 He did overtaked cop and tried to dangerous manuever and hit to suspect's door again and he did jeopardized other cop
He did same manuever in my friend's chase.
-----------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MY CHASE! :
14:38 and 15:00 I did passed that chase, this is illegal i know, but i have to pass that chase, because dino doesn't let me brake for that chase, but i did said 'sorry' for those guys.

23:04 I did crashed with [TWB]Vulcan #DRUNK, i did should say sorry i know, but he did ignore sirens. I did tried to brake and pressed to horn, but i didn't stopped.
I first of all appreciate how you tried to solve it ingame, beside two or three wtfs and a "...dino" after chase end with me replying "sup" aka "What's up" and no reply from you is definitely not how it should work.
Anyways overall a rather harsh chase from you aswell (!), got worse the longer it lasted as of our car damages and mostly 1v1.

7:41 No, why would I try to pit you into traffic when I know it's not allowed? When I'd PIT you into traffic, it's a mistake and not something done on purpose. In this case, I don't see any attempt to PIT you into traffic at all. I am just following closely

8:58/9:02 - Attempting to push you into sand to have a chance to bust you, you know 1v1 chase can be tough otherwise and sand is a great opinion. But my bad here that I made you hit the barrier, steered away (right however all the time when I know what's gonna happen)

16:46 Wait what is illegal now? The fact that I spun or the fact that I took a shortcut? Don't get it. You weren't caused any harm at all on that.

18:57 Angle was alright, point where I hit you aswell, slightly too much speed difference - I'll be curious if it is close to or over the force what is allowed

19:48 Trying to be as close as possible after that turn to make a PIT into the sand, so I don't leave any safety distance to you. Expected you to be quicker in that turn, since you were not slow at all actually.

20:18 This is far away from braking for that turn so I don't see a reason for it, beside attempt to brakecheck

29:31 Perfectly avoided by you, nothing happened.

31:00 Same as 20:18, this braking point is not neccessary unless you go 400 kp/h, so I don't expect you to brake here. The fact you crashed into the barrier afterwards was not at all caused by me.

33:09 Yeah why braking here? The point of these brakings of you is most likely nothing beside trying me to spin out - which in this case was almost a success.

35:40 Must be a mistake in your report, nothing happens around that, unless you mean 35:52 where I don't see a problem with.

36:22 Even lighter than 18:57, without touching the sand I wouldn't even have spun out

Your 23:04 comment shows exactly that you don't understand the rules here: Just because YOU are in a chase, it doesn't mean traffic has to move for YOU. Traffic has to move for the COPs.

Your friends replay is from 20th May? I appreciate how much effort you put into this report, watching how I copped in replays 6 weeks ago.

Anyways,
55:53 The point of contact with Onur was all about the perfect place, no? If Onur would've had a problem with that PIT, he'd have complained, I'm sure.
59:11 No danger to anyone, saw traffic not moving and Onur is skilled enough to not go straight into the cars as either the car spins at a successful pit (not coming close to the parked cars) or - in this case - suspect keeps control and can avoid it easily
1:04:02 Where is the problem with overtaking my teammate? Or cops in general? I at this point might've even been in voice chat with him, too long ago, don't remember.
(2018-07-01 17:25)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]I first of all appreciate how you tried to solve it ingame, beside two or three wtfs and a "...dino" after chase end with me replying "sup" aka "What's up" and no reply from you is definitely not how it should work.
Anyways overall a rather harsh chase from you aswell (!), got worse the longer it lasted as of our car damages and mostly 1v1.

7:41 No, why would I try to pit you into traffic when I know it's not allowed? When I'd PIT you into traffic, it's a mistake and not something done on purpose. In this case, I don't see any attempt to PIT you into traffic at all. I am just following closely

8:58/9:02 - Attempting to push you into sand to have a chance to bust you, you know 1v1 chase can be tough otherwise and sand is a great opinion. But my bad here that I made you hit the barrier, steered away (right however all the time when I know what's gonna happen)

16:46 Wait what is illegal now? The fact that I spun or the fact that I took a shortcut? Don't get it. You weren't caused any harm at all on that.

18:57 Angle was alright, point where I hit you aswell, slightly too much speed difference - I'll be curious if it is close to or over the force what is allowed

19:48 Trying to be as close as possible after that turn to make a PIT into the sand, so I don't leave any safety distance to you. Expected you to be quicker in that turn, since you were not slow at all actually.

20:18 This is far away from braking for that turn so I don't see a reason for it, beside attempt to brakecheck

29:31 Perfectly avoided by you, nothing happened.

31:00 Same as 20:18, this braking point is not neccessary unless you go 400 kp/h, so I don't expect you to brake here. The fact you crashed into the barrier afterwards was not at all caused by me.

33:09 Yeah why braking here? The point of these brakings of you is most likely nothing beside trying me to spin out - which in this case was almost a success.

35:40 Must be a mistake in your report, nothing happens around that, unless you mean 35:52 where I don't see a problem with.

36:22 Even lighter than 18:57, without touching the sand I wouldn't even have spun out

Your 23:04 comment shows exactly that you don't understand the rules here: Just because YOU are in a chase, it doesn't mean traffic has to move for YOU. Traffic has to move for the COPs.

Your friends replay is from 20th May? I appreciate how much effort you put into this report, watching how I copped in replays 6 weeks ago.

Anyways,
55:53 The point of contact with Onur was all about the perfect place, no? If Onur would've had a problem with that PIT, he'd have complained, I'm sure.
59:11 No danger to anyone, saw traffic not moving and Onur is skilled enough to not go straight into the cars as either the car spins at a successful pit (not coming close to the parked cars) or - in this case - suspect keeps control and can avoid it easily
1:04:02 Where is the problem with overtaking my teammate? Or cops in general? I at this point might've even been in voice chat with him, too long ago, don't remember.
You are use always same dangerous/inappropriate force, this is true, isn't it ?. You must say 'sorry' but you are use your typical smile 'lol rofl haha'. you only satisfying yourself with this and you did a lot of the things I said above. So let's leave this decision to the managers. By the way Onur did ignored you a lot of times but neverthless he didn't create a user report. I complain about you instead of Onur, although he doesn't want it.
1v1 or 1v4 it doesn't matter, if you are a police, you have to behaving like a police. you do not have to make maneuvers to put the doubt in danger, or inappropriate force.
I did already said for sirens.
Onur's mpr is old but this is not important. You did this same maneuvers Onur's chase and now in my chase. I mean, you keep making the same maneuvers, do you understand me ? I made a little reminder that subject.
Sometimes you have to accept mistakes you make to defend yourself but you never accept your mistake..
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
- 7:41 - I don't really see any attempt to PIT into traffic here. If crash happend here, it would be only your fault, since you are on wrong side of road, near-missing another cop.
+ 8:58/9:02 - Not really nice move, I would even call it ramming.
- 16:46 - Nothing illegal here, at all.
+ 18:57 - Very bad PIT attempt. Contact itself caused slight damage to suspect's car, which should be avoided by cops. Apology would be nice at this occasion.
+ 19:48 - Looks like attempt to ram again.
+ 20:18 - I get Dino's point here, it was unexpected braking. However that doesn't excuse his pushing until you finally spin. If Dino started braking right after initial hit, I would say it was Furkan's fault, but in this sitation it wasn't.
- 29:31 - I'm not sure why did you even include it there. Should we now congratulate you for this avoiding?
- 31:00 - Nothing really major. All I can see is you brake-checking him there.
- 33:09 - Same as above.
- 35:40 - Nothing happens here.
- 36:22 - Typical succesful PIT maneuver, just with cop spinning after it, but I can't punish him for it.
- 36:52 - Another succesful PIT, just with unnecessary contact after, but it's not that much of an issue. Apology would solve it.

I'm not even going to download second replay, since you both agreed it's 6 weeks old.

+ 14:38/15:00 - I don't see how Dino didn't let you brake there, while he is like 30m behind you. There was more than enough time and space for you to make a u-turn for example.
+ 23:04 - Absolutely your fault.

Furkan, before making any report, it would be nice if you at least tried to solve the problem yourself. You didn't make any attempt at all.

Dino, if you have any problem with me or actions taken by me, feel free to contact me or my supervisors. I will be more than happy to improve.

hsvdin0 received confirmable warning for tailgating and ramming his suspect, also failing to apologize for mistakes.
furkanaydn received confirmable warning for overtaking chase and causing a crash, failing to apologize for it.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's