[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - Maketsi30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Maketsi30
Nickname:[CSR] Dodo
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Nope.
Notes (e.g times free/language): I speak fluent english, but im not as verbally skilled as in my mothertongue. I have free time every mon-thu starting from 16:00 EEST to 23:00 EEST.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read it many times before and once more. And of course, i have understood it.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 20/07/2018

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Continue from: Brake Control

Notes: Dodo, please make sure you have enough time to complete training. It unfortunately caused an inconvenience catching you up, to only leave 15 minutes later. Please see this thread for basic training information: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=499

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
This was totally my mistake. I didn't look at the clock before starting training. Next week i am fully free.
The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsibility with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's