[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - Happy 5th Anniversary!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2018sologo_oldstyle.png]

[Image: e471b21cf4.jpg]

5 Years ago, CivExR had an idea. He wanted to create a new type of team. One that would combine racers and drifters. One that would offer a more laid back approach to playing LFS. One where members were mainly there to have some fun.

[Image: DmYjxX9.png]

Soon enough, the team was met with positive vibes from all the community. People helped with designing logos, creating the first skins, and even start our first website.

Street Obsessions was born.

[Image: 7f59dfd097.jpg]

From there, it all went pretty fast. People joined the team. Some pretty influential members from the community even joined the Obsession. We gained traction really fast, and it almost spiraled out of control. Fortunately for us, we managed to clear a path for us and less than 10 months after the team creation, Street Obsessions became an affiliate team.

The rest is now history.

[Image: 5bbfb436e0.jpg]

Join me and all the team in congratulating Street Obsessions for celebrating their 5th anniversary! It's been one hell of a ride, and i'm proud to have been a part of it. Here goes to 5 more years filled with fun.

To celebrate, Street Obsessions is proud to release our Anniversary skin pack for TBO vehicles! I'd like to thank RZonda for doing some amazing work on those. Congratulations!

[Image: WLslSSB.jpg]
[Image: ZduQzLA.jpg]
[Image: Y6QcytS.jpg]
[Image: XlyYXqT.jpg]
[Image: eX1iIgH.jpg]
[Image: T18EIbf.jpg]
As someone who's relatively new to the team (under 1 year since I joined) I've been through some interesting times, DownHill Dash, random races and events.

I've not felt more at home in a team where everyone tries to do their fair share of all the jobs needed...

It's like a big family here in Street Obsessions and there's no-where I'd rather be. Thanks to everyone who's helped shape SO to who they/we are today... Here's to the next 5 years Heart
My, how time flies. :') It's been a wild ride, here's to the future! Thumbup1Thumbup1
We're noobs. But we're the best kind of noobs. Here's to another five years of noobing! Heart
nice guys !! good luck for the next 5 years Wink
Congratulations guys Smile
As I mentioned to Taz in the server, the anniversary skins look really nice, good job.

Congrats
Congratulations,keep going boys :PPPP
Happy Birthday to SO Smile And here's to many more years!
I remember the days I was in SO, happy birthday Smile
Happy Birthday to StreetObsessions!
Wish you next great 5 years!
Congrats guys!
Happy birthday!
Here less than a year, but it has been a hell of a time with you guys. So enjoyable and definitely considered my home. Happy anniversary crew! Heart
Excellent skins! and 5 years that's a long time ThumbupThumbup1
Happy Belated Birthday, Street Obsessions!

Here's to the next 5 years!
Congratulations, dope skins tho
Happy late birthday!
Yeeeee boi. Smile
Reference URL's