[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:SLAVR

Their LFS username(s):CRT7
Their in-game nickname(s):[PACT] CRT [COP]

Main reason(s):This person used the word (7MAR) insult ME I asked him, do you know the meaning of this word?He said yes and also said my driving like Donkey means This is insult me in Arabic and said more than once 3 or 4 times (stupid) I do not accept this thing because it humiliated me In front of the people in public chat
[Image: p_928jsfv81.png]
[Image: p_928ioexu2.png]
[Image: p_928n1ms83.png]
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvt3nxghl5...%20%29.rar

Replay timestamps:41:40.00 -45:00.0

Description of incident (inc date & time):16 / 07 / 2018 11:00 between 10:00
First I want to say apologize but i told you too many times dont drive on wrong way. You ignore all my messages and hit on to barrier. Thats why i said 7mar. I know its wrong but your driving is too careless and dangerous. Almost your heavy lag killed me and you didn't say anything about that.

And 7mar doesnt mean stupid. Please dont lie
If you do not know the true meaning of why you say 7MAR word "Arabic", it means "idiot" or "stupid" if you do not know it ... Clarification (The word "donkey" is described as an idiot or a stupid person that is the meaning of the word)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The Arabic word "7mar" can be used in a lot of ways. It's recently became a trend in the community to use it as a joke. However, in this context it was definitely disrespectful to you. CRT7 has been spoken to in-game about this report. Warned to talk to people with respect and to not use words he doesn't fully understand, especially words that have the potential to be offensive.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's