[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SquidyMontana

● Time & Date of Incident: 2012-12-02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't ever recall being banned so have no SS's .
● Replay Timestamps: None.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: The reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I don't ever recall being racist. Saying this, I do tend to let people go on my LFS when I'm out the house etcetera so a friend could've said something as I was away downstairs or out and about. It'd benefit me if there was any screen shots or logs to prove this 'racist comment' as I actually have no clue what so ever regarding this. But yeah, I'm not a racist person so that's why I'm quite confused on why I was banned. Cheers in advance!
Hi,

The comment was "Better give me da cash nigguh".

Refresh your memory at all?

Josh.
Hmmm... nope Confused By any chance does it say to who it was?
The logs don't go back far enough to show it now, but the username was SquidyMontana, can't remember the game name.
Ah right, no worries. Judging by the grammar etcetera. To be fairly honest that was more than likely me. Saying that, when I said that, it was not meaning to be racist or direct it to anyone in an offensive way. The reason why I probably said it is because I play on other games/serves and they find it acceptable when I just 'muck' around and call someone that. By all means it wasn't suppose to be taken into a racist term.
At the end of the day, it is a racist term, and people will easily become offended by it (you find it ok, other people may not) - we take remarks like this very seriously.

An Unban won't be given in this case.

Josh.
Alright fair enough. So I have to wait a -whole- year just to be unbanned?
Correct.
Can the time not be lowered or come to some sort of arrangement? In all fairness that's quite some time and unfair for something I didn't mean to say or do.
In all fairness racism usually directed at someone results in a permanent ban (1 year/perm is our standard procedure for racism). I appreciate you may have meant no offence, but you can hardly argue you didn't mean to say it, you typed it after all.

I think 1 year is fair in this instance.
To be fair I didn't actually mean it, otherwise I'd remember saying it as I still don't have any trace of remembrance of saying it. But there's no point of me posting any more as it's clearly stated I have a one year ban.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's