[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - dannyworsnop111
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: dannyworsnop111
Nickname: Atrocity
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): i live in Brisbane so my time zone is GMT +10:00 and i speak english.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
i have read and understood the Police Guide
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 31/07/18

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You maintaned good tires temperatures through whole chase. Your car control, map awareness and braking were pretty good. Although you were very cautious with all your PITs (which was a good choice considering your lag) some of them were well performed.

Improvements: At few occasions you entered corner with too high speed. As result you were forced to hit barrier or drive through grass/sand. To improve, slow down much more before corners until you learn them.
Sometimes your reactions were quite slow. You also failed to leave safety gap when appraching the junction and you crashed the barrier when suspect made unexpected move. Always remember to keep distance to your suspect in places, where he can do any sudden move. That will give you extra time to react.
At the end of chase you ran out of fuel. Just make sure sure you always have enough fuel before you enter any chase. Some of them may take really long.

Notes: Very good performance overall.

Authorized by Carl.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's