[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Is this good behavior? (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
The player Prise shocked me and said it was my fault. I think he should be warned, isn't his first time.

Your LFS username: lucholet

Their LFS username(s):prise
Their in-game nickname(s):prise

Main reason(s):ramming and bad hehavior(since 3 or 4 month ago)

Replay and/or screenshot link: vid
mpr
Replay timestamps: minute 51

Description of incident (inc date & time):Hi all!
The player Prise shocked me and said it was my fault. I think he should be warned, isn't his first time(he loves crashing me since 3 or 4 month ago).
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
1- u did !report
2-there was admin online
3-u didn't even talk to me
4-and i said sorry it wasn't in purpose
5-read how to report before post
6-try to talk me in chat before do report
ty
(2018-07-27 19:30)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]1- u did !report
2-there was admin online
ty

1 yes
2 he was afk
3 i always talk to u, u never listen
4 come on
5 i did it now
6 again, u never listen
ty u
Heart
(2018-07-27 19:40)lucholet2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-27 19:30)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]1- u did !report
2-there was admin online
ty

1 yes
2 he was afk
3 i always talk to u, u never listen
4 come on
5 i did it now
6 again, u never listen
ty u
Heart
the admin wasn't afk at all,and if you use !report why you post report in fourm?and you didn't even do !tc,and u didn't talk to me at all no need to lie, all i saw you said waaaaaaaaaaaaat and some random thing in chat,and i apologize in chat if u didn't see it im telling sorry again it wasn't in purpose at all,i was taking off with fz5 and i slide in the dirt or grass as u can see,thats it
Unless it's a huge thing - which by the looks of it this certainly is not, don't !report and then report on the forum for the exact same incident.

Rulebreakers And Getting Help Wrote:Do not expect an immediate action by filing such a report. After a user has been reported numerous times and after some pre-defined conditions are met, a user will receive a yellow card. If the user continues to be reported, they will receive a red card and will be system-banned for 24 hours. This can be helpful for admins who are busy or unavailable. Unless the offence is very serious, avoid getting an admin involved after filing a !report.

Also, if you didn't talk to the person, remember this:

Quote:You should always talk properly before calling an admin/reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report isn't always necessary. If the offence is very serious or the user does not improve, a report is needed.

No further action is necessary

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's