[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - ylebouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ylebouth
Nickname: ItsLegalParking (not fixed)
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): no
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm usually available tuesday through friday between 19:00-23:00 UTC+1 (I'm in UTC-5). I can be understood in English quite well but I'm better at French.

Administrator Message by: TAZxx

Fixed Thread Title.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I read the police guide and rules and I understood both of them.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 11/08/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], TAZxx [AS]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: TAZxx [AS]

Good Points: You initiated chase well, with all needed commands. Your car control for the most part was good especially with damage. Some decent manoeuvres. Good reactions and map awareness.

Improvements: You failed to leave a safe gap between you and the suspect on a few occasions, one of which majorly damaged your front suspension as you tried to get back to the suspect. Always leave a safe gap, especially when approaching junctions. During the chase it seemed as if you got more and more frustrated as it went on, which lead to your manoeuvres being poorly timed and slightly dangerous. As noted earlier on in the session your setup seemed to be causing you issues and left no room for error which again lead to some damage and let your suspect gain an advantage on you, a much more forgiving setup would have allowed you to make some easier choices and not leave you playing catch-up with the suspect, however this was not too dangerous. Don't forget to always take your time and be aware of what is around you, as this will be the difference between busting the suspect and not busting the suspect.

Notes: Authorised by Carl.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's