[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report : Mohawlk DrifterX (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name: Asyed/Doge
My id: asyed

Rulesbreakers name: {Mohawlk}DrifterX
Rulebreakers id: w.f.o

Issue: Rammed me @ 170 km/h, over previous incident.
Insulted my mother but not saved in replay.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CxSywDT...sp=sharing

1:03:58

(i admit previous incident was partially my fault but owing to his speed a collision WAS imminent)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2018-07-30 02:05)Asyed Wrote: [ -> ]i admit previous incident was partially my fault but owing to his speed a collision WAS imminent

If you removed word "partially" out of this sentence, then it would be true. Also I don't agree with second part of it, so that might have been removed too. So just in case you didn't understand, this sentence should look like this:

Quote:i admit previous incident was my fault

Also it would be nice if you provided timestamp for it, so I didn't have to look for it. Giving some context to the report is very useful.

I will quote some relevant paragraphs from this site, which you probably have never read:

Dealing With Rulebreakers Wrote:1. Communicate properly
You should always talk properly before calling an admin/reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report isn't always necessary. If the offence is very serious or the user does not improve, a report is needed.

You have never even tried to do it. You immediatelly madein-game report and of course boasted yourself after it (probably to make others congratulate you for your incredible reporting skills, I have no idea). Then you treated him with a forum report and you tried to "teach" him with insulting in meantime.

Dealing With Rulebreakers Wrote:Do not expect an immediate action by filing such a report. After a user has been reported numerous times and after some pre-defined conditions are met, a user will receive a yellow card. If the user continues to be reported, they will receive a red card and will be system-banned for 24 hours. This can be helpful for admins who are busy or unavailable. Unless the offence is very serious, avoid getting an admin involved after filing a !report.

I wouldn't call it very serious, since it was you who provoked it all.

It would be nice if you followed these steps in future.

w.f.o received confirmable warning for ramming and insulting.
asyed received confirmable warning for ramming, failing to apologize for a crash and insulting.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's