[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm in Bulgaria now and everytime when I try to connect it bans me for 12hours.
Can I get unbanned?
(2011-09-30 23:34)Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Account Fraud Bans (Code 1)
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
I'm new owner of the account I can't even connect so I can setup a password for the TC World. So I don't know what to do about it. I get banned everytime when I try to connect for some reason. I havent played in TC servers yet.
(2018-08-01 06:17)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30 23:34)Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.
I don't know from where the previous owner is. I did mention where in which country I'm right now in the first post.
Hi,

Are you saying you don't know the country of the person you bought this account from?

In any event, do you have any proof confirming the account now belongs to you?
I had a conversation with him. He is from Chile and yeah, heres a pic

https://imgur.com/a/BGsWEa7
Explain your link/relationship to the account "cosmin" please.
These cases get complicated quite quickly so if you're provably untruthful, I'll instantly deny this. That's just a quick word of warning, I'm sure you will be truthful.
That account 'cosmin' got from a friend tho to try if I can connect at least to turn on travel mode in TC World, but I can't. It's the same deal as the other account I get Code 1 ban.
OK. Do you have any actual evidence that jdmpipe21 now belongs to you? For example, a screenshot of the transaction, screenshot of the conversation, etc. (of course, you should private message these). The screenshot you've posted in #7 is pretty much irrelevant.
Reference URL's