[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + swiftzz ramming in chase (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:sl6ooon

Their LFS username(s):Driloniloni110
Their in-game nickname(s):[CSR]Swiftzz[COP]

Main reason(s):cop ramming in chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jomelr1421...e.rar/file
Replay timestamps:
51:54 : he turned left to hit me
52:03 : another one, i didn't mean to hit him but my car has no steering i can't handle it.
54:12 : hit me from back
59:19: ramming.
1:00:58 : ramming.
1:04:07 : ramming me twice

Description of incident (inc date & time):
i told him while in chase don't ram and he still ramming.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi, first of all there is nothing worthy of a report in this replay, I don't know what you expect to happen when you slam on your brakes when a cop is about to make contact with your rear wheel arch when performing a pit.

However I did notice some things that you did.

54:23 - You didn't slow down or even try to avoid the cop who had joined chase on you, hitting him straight in the rear bumper going about 30mph more than he was.
57:25 You then wrong sided a civilian and failed to apologise
58:45 Next you enter the roundabout at some excessive speed and fail to avoid a civilian driving because of it, you apologise for this but could have been easily avoided.
1:04:07 - You insult swiftzzz saying 'don't ram idiot'

The only things I could see that you would think are a ram are at the timestamps ;

59:19 not a ram, he just tried to rush the pit too quickly

1:04:07 I can see why you would think this is a ram, but I agree with what swiftzzz says, you started to brake pretty early for that corner which he didn't expect, it was just unfortunate for you that your car was at enough of an angle to pit the rear wheel arch busting you between the wall and barrier.

There was 2 admins online at all the times you timestamped and you didn't once use !tc or even try and report it to us, in future you should only submit forum reports if there are no admins present or the admins online are afk.

Sl6oooon has been given a confirmable warning for insulting and failing to apologise after a crash.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's