[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unbelievable cop brutality (cop smikey) (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: semmelling

Their LFS username(s): carabate
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Smikey

Main reason(s): Ramming so he can finally pit, no sorry, no regret

Replay and/or screenshot link: Click
Replay timestamps: 3:05:45.00

Description of incident (inc date & time): really nice chase until that. i asked him to sorry but he didnt. He said it was "pitting". Unbelievable behaviour as a cop.
If i wanted to ram i would hit you without slowing down but clearly i did go sideways so i can hit your back side to pit you
thats a really, really lame excuse
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Breaking traction from sliding on the grass and hitting into the suspect like that is not the proper way to perform a maneuver. This particular move wasn't very calculated and caused the suspect flip over multiple times. Although this isn't the problem, you can prevent this by performing maneuvers safely with appropriate force. An apology should have been given here if it was a mistake but it didn't seem so. This went beyond the limit of allowable force, you could easily PIT him much safer than this.

For chases to be fun, both parties need to respect the force they're allowed to use.

carabate will receive a warning for excessive force as cop.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's