[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + HunterG29... Constantly braking rules.. (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: rob2003 (and Maketsi30, reporting together)

Their LFS username(s): ALEMBRA6OR
Their in-game nickname(s): HUNTERG29

Main reason(s): Not respecting sirens and ignoring anyone who tries to tell him, that there are rules... And ramming intentionally

Replay and/or screenshot link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Un_zao...SRHpFnqbMO

Replay timestamps:
-52.00 (thats where he ignores siren and crashes and so on)
-53.45 (thats where he intentionally rammed me, bc i wanted to talk)

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Ok so there was a chase going on and hunter tried to overtake it... Dodo thought he was at least moving a few meters for the chase, but he didnt, forcing dodo to crash.. But thats not the main reason... When we were trying to talk to him, he did not apologize and nothing similar.... First i wrote him in local chat, only thing i got was "?"
then i asked him "do u know the rules"
no answer to that, he just said "he crach me"
When i told him, he was in chase, he asked "why"
Then he didnt talk at all anymore, rammed me so he can get away and then, when i was doing a pit stop he rammed me intentionally again...
when i asked him why, no answers or whatsoever.

[CSR] DODO tried to talk to him aswell... No reaction...

Thank you!

Best Regards
[PACT] InGame (and [CSR] DODO)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
ALEMBRA6OR has been banned for 1 day for his actions, 2 days of ingame playing time is enough to generally grasp how things work but no attempts to slow down or move out of the way were made by this user, to top things off he then intentionally rammed a cop.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's