[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Moved: DJmadgrill Crash (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: jakerdDP

Their LFS username(s): DJmad
Their in-game nickname(s): DJmadgrill

Main Reason: Crash without sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/xw5y96d7uoxoo90/djmad.mpr
Replay timestamps: 12:15:16 - 12:30:00
Hi, first things first, he avoided the swear filter immediately after the crash as you can see in chat. Now, I didn't apologise straight away because I felt I was in the right (however I wasn't, and fully admit that), because he kept saying "my line" and seeing as there was two lanes, "my line" doesn't really make all that much sence. I also presummed he was going way above the limit, knowing because the force on contact, and because I caught a glimpse of him before he hit me. Brixton reviewed the replay, and informed me (via PM) I was in the wrong for being where I was.

Now moving onto the specifics with the apology, as already stated, Brixton was private messaging with me in-game, and right when he left, I apologised which was around the time Brixton got back and informed me I was at fault. I'll try and get a screenshot of me apologising to him.

Again, apologies for my part in this.
Hi,the left lane is for overtaking, so you have to go to the right at a slower speed, and you're obliged to write sorry after the crash
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
That crash was both parties fault. DJmad dangerously changed driving direction and jakerdDP was driving way too fast to avoid it. At the moment of contact both of you were literally in middle, taking both lanes. So talking about lanes is useless here. If jakerdDP was in left lane, nothing would happen, he would be able to pass easily. Same goes for DJmad. If he was in right lane, nothing would happen. Minor incident, might have been easily solved ingame, by talking.

Just a few seonds later I noticed jakerdDP caused two more crashes, one of them was with cop in chase. Therefore he will be given a warning.

jakerdDP received confirmable warning for causing few crashes within just few seconds and avoiding swear filter.
Brixton4g63t has been fined 1000€ for avoiding swear filter.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's