[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop Crash replay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this meant to be a report? I'll move it to the User Report section, then you'll need to use the format.

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
No, it's not meant to be a report, there was a questionable crash in game and I wanted to see his p.o.v. Why he created a thread I do not know... Seemed like lag played a part though, issue resolved.
Okay, I've moved to General Discussions.
We all thought it was a crashmod/NOSmod because of the way it happened in all our povs. Literally a bulldozer.

Looking at both ours and his POV its now harder to determine if it is lag or a hack. Does anyone know if activating crashmod at time of impact makes user's car lag out like that? Not really sure how the mod functions.

If anyone can enlighten it will definitely help in knowledge of such behavior and assist the community in further weeding out hackers.
Reference URL's