[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

My username: thomasdk95

Their name: [RES]GT4tube / [TEAM]SIERRA / Jopiler / Mid Night(chinese sign) / MrOem
Their username: gt4_pl / techno09 / shiroglyph / Jake_Blasted / RodeoDrifter72907

Timestamps:
  • 1.30 - [RES]GT4tube drives wrong way up a ramp on the Autobahn.
  • 4.30 - [TEAM]SIERRA fails to maintain a safe distance to my chase.
  • 6.00 - [TEAM]SIERRA is once again in the way of the chase, and hits a ramp and nearly wipes out my vehicle.
  • 6.30 - [TEAM]SIERRA flys right by the chase without slowing down.
  • 6.50 - Jopiler nearly rearends the chase due to not keeping distance, and even passes [COP]NLv. This user continues to follow us through the roundabout and blocking NLv.
  • 7.08 - I reverse on the road at the Arena and Jopiler comes in to ram me. Their response was ":)"
  • 7.15 - [TEAM]SIERRA avoids the swearfilter in public chat.
  • 8.00 - Jopiler returns to block the chase at the roundabout.
  • 8.18 - [RES]GT4tube drives the wrong way on the Autobahn once again, despite being told not to previously.
  • 8.50 - Mid Night(chinese sign) rams right into Los Tonny.
  • 9.20 - MrOem rams right into my chase. There was no attempt of slowing down.
  • 10.45 - Jupiler gets in the way of the chase once again. Their LX6 turns right into me, which makes me spin it around.

Replay: https://uploadir.com/u/ztasyao1

All of the above happened in a single chase, that was just 10 minutes long. That is ridiculous...

Best regards,
Thomas
Hello thomasdk95

First of all i'd like to apologize to Midnight for hitting him,

I was exiting l7 Swimming pool at 100+kph and your chase was on my left with the suspect(Midnight) im guessing reversing at the time i was approaching, i tried to save it by an overtake attempt on my right but hitting him(Midnight), if i were to overtake i would of pulled to the right, sometimes an overtake could either prevent or cause an accident, again il apologize for disrupting your chase.

best regard/
Mroem+
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
GT4_PL - Confirmable warning for improper behavior as MED/RES. Ramming is strictly forbidden.
Phasedaniel - MED/RES license revoke 14 days for improper behavior. Ramming is strictly forbidden.
Techno09 - Confirmable warning for failing to slow down for sirens and interfering.
Shiroglyph - 120 day ban for ramming, ignoring siren and interfering with a chase.
Jake_Blasted - Confirmable warning for ramming on two occassions during a chase.
RodeoDrifter72907 - Final Confirmable warning for ignoring siren.

As a side note:

Quote:Exceptions to rule 10.0.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.
2. Users towing a vehicle on the Autobahn are permitted to drive on the wrong side for short distances if that is the safest and most efficient solution.

Both instances GT4_PL looked to be in a tow call or attempting to help somebody.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's