[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: daltonlfs

● Time & Date of Incident: April 2008

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: If I recall correctly, I was using a speedhack on an oval server (not on any TC server). Being a 12 year old kid, my lack of maturity got the better of me and decided to use a speedhack on a public server to see how it works. What's strange is I never used any speedhack on ANY tc server and had only hacked once on one lap to see how it is. Someone from the same server probably reported me on the lfsforums and was banned here too.

There is no denying what I had done was stupid, however I feel that 4 years has been enough time to learn from my mistakes. I have never hacked or attempted to cheat from that day. Being 16 at the moment, the older tc admins may see me as just a kid, but trust me 4 years in a teenager's maturity makes a tremendous difference.

I honestly do hope I will get unbanned as I've been wanting to try this server for a long time.

Should you require more information, do not hesitate to ask me.

Kind Regards,

Dalton Aquilina

EDIT : Please note that I have never broken any rules on any of the TC servers. My ban was probably precautionary to stop me from hacking on your servers, which I wouldn't have done nonetheless, as stated above, I only tried the hack once
Will contact Elmo as he is the one who issued the ban.

Please be patient whilst waiting for a response - Thanks
Any news please?

Thanks
Hello

I will re-contact Elmo, asking him to take a look Smile

Sorry to the delay,

Ash
(2012-04-24 11:11)DaltonLSXV8 Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that I have never broken any rules on any of the TC servers.
Wrong. You had been previously banned for causing havoc (including swearing and ramming) on our training server about 3 weeks before this ban.

(2012-04-24 11:11)DaltonLSXV8 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone from the same server probably reported me on the lfsforums and was banned here too.
Correct.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=54342&d=1208605440]

You previously made an unban request a little over a year ago. Above is a screenshot from LFSForum which I believe you provided last time.
In that request, your account of what had happened was completely false - from what I remember, it included leaving the pits after the race had started, something that we disproved from the screenshot before we'd even found >the replay<.
Once we'd posted the replay, you changed your tune - although you were far from mature throughout IIRC. If your maturity hadn't improved by your first unban request, how sure can we be that there's been a dramatic change since?
What you've said here is somewhat closer to the mark, although what you said on the replay (denying all knowledge of everything) doesn't match with what you're saying here.

Regardless, we have a very simple policy when it comes to confirmed cheating/gaining an unfair advantage, whether on our servers or in a competitive situation on others'.

It is common in other online games for cheaters to be permanently globally banned from that game - or, in the case of PSN/XBox Live, globally banned from the entire network.
People have been known in the past to receive global LFS bans for cheating - this will now happen automatically with the recent CPW system changes.
You should count yourself lucky that you're only banned from our servers.

We have never unbanned a confirmed cheater, and I see no reason to start now.
No reply, denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's