[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report : Bez [COP] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: a-binali

Their LFS username(s): mikebez
Their in-game nickname(s): Bez [COP]

Main reason(s): insult , Ram , Push

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a5w9v5vre6...report.rar
Replay timestamps: 18:30 , 18:50 , 20:35 , 21:30 , 21:40 , 23:45 , 24:45

Description of incident (inc date & time):
18:30 : Push me to the barrier without sorry
18:50 : Ram me to the barrier without sorry
20:35 : Push another cop without sorry
21:30 : Ram me to the barrier without sorry
21:40 : Ram me without sorry
23:45 : Ram Noah Smile , Without sorry
24:45 : Insult me says : NLv - dont bother getting chased if you cry baby about contact pmsl
Wow, what a waste of your own time, my time and an Admins time. None of the contact between myself and you was excessive. It was all tactical contact to actually stop you... That is the aim of cops and robbers right!?

The accident between me and Noah was caused by him reversing into my path & being stopped in the middle of the road. I was actually looking at my map at the time and had noticed you went over the bypass.

Thanks for the report Smile

~Bez
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

With regards to the force Bez used, no rules were broken. Any dodgy hits were either caused by you blocking, or spinning etc. He also never insulted you, granted he could have kept those words from main chat but no rules were broken.

I don't appreciate you taunting players with a report, please follow this thread before reporting somebody or we may take action against you. You could have been much more cooperative in-game and wouldn't have needed to post here.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's