[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Intentional ramming and unpleasant behavior (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: kevvedajsel

Their LFS username(s): Prise
Their in-game nickname(s): Prise_20

Main reason(s): Full throttle deliberate double rear ending

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1372060695
Replay timestamps: 25:55-28:10

Description of incident (inc date & time):
So I was trying to get some heat into my tires, albeit not the best place but I was checking the map and my mirrors to make sure the road was clear, and if there was any traffic I would disperse into the grass immediately as seen above.
Didn't have a single issue with any other cars and no one else was bothered by it.

However at 25:57 Prise_20 for some strange reason wanted to kiss my a$$, literally. So I yield to my right as soon as I see him, and he is about to pass me on my left when he suddenly spots me at 25:58 and immediately changes course to my direction as he keeps flooring it, to successfully ram me at 25:59. He keeps his foot in it as he rams a second time at 26:00.

I confront him about what he did but "he doesn't care, I was going ww in his road". He refuses to apologize for his intentional hit and so I ask at 27:04 "Prise - and how does your full on ram justify it?" to which he replies at 27:12 "i was going anyway so its not reason", which, when you unencrypt it I guess means he was driving up the hill anyway so it's okay? (wtf?)

When I ask him why he didn't just pass me he blames his set for not being good at turning, but if we overlook the moronic lie and go back we can see that he turns only into me and then keeps it straight, nowhere does he try to turn out of the crash. The conversation basically ends at 28:10 after I get fed up with his lies and his bs for an excuse, and that he never exchanges an excuse.

This guy has rammed me plenty of times before and I have overlooked them because everyone makes mistakes, but this guy doesn't make mistakes, he commits completely conscious rams with intent to crash into people.
first of all there was admin online

second thing in my screen you was going revs at wrong side of way which it totally your fault

also full throttle i was reading chat so it's not reason to blame me

there was clear 2 roads for 2 ways to go you was clearly going wrong side revs for no reason

blame your self you just go and revs to do burnouts then drive again then come and report? wow

+telling you won't report and coming and do fourm report its not good to lie

ty
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
There is no doubt that you could have chosen to heat your tyres in a safer place kevvedajsel. Please consider this for the future. However, Prise I see absolutely no attempt to avoid crashing into kevvedajsel.

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

You had ample opportunity to brake and steer away but you chose to ram straight into him with full throttle and beep your horn. Unfortunately it doesn't work like this, ramming is forbidden. Had you attempted to avoid him by braking and steering but still crashed, then there would be a different outcome. However you need to know that you can't ram people first. You are often making a big deal out of something that doesn't need to be, there is a driving etiquette that you must follow at all times. Your excuse of having a poor setup is irrelevant. Choose a setup that you can control.

Prise_20 will be banned for 14 days for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's