[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: PusicDrift

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-08-05 19:23:16

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was banned for using a racist word, but it wasnt mean to be an insult towards anyone. I was on TC Server 2, were only my friend and I were, so we felt “safe” and we were not using !pm function. I am not 100% sure anymore if there was probably another player on the server afk but I think so. (I sent my friend a some of my insim cash which can be a proof that he is not a random player I did not know and I just insulted for no reason)
Of course we should have used !PM and what I wrote in public chat could have seen by anyone joining Server 2 suddenly, thats why I now after serving more than a week of the ban, absolutly agree that what I did can not be tolerated.
I did learnd my lesson and regret what I did, not only regarding using !pm function with sensitive chats but also that the word I used should not be used at all.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and can make sure, that it is not going to happen again. Otherwise I know what will happen.
Thanks for your time.
Hi,

I can see you're sorry and that you won't do it again.

Just to make it clear, I would strongly advise you to not use racist language in channel / private chats either. It's generally quite risky, as you've probably noticed with one of your team mates.

Everything considered, I'll unban you today.
Thank you
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's