[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Chase refund request (Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: asyed
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):
DJmad
- Time & Date of Incident
8/14/2018, 8:20 EST
- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7BWygV...sp=sharing
- Replay Timestamps:
1:08:58 - turns on lights and sirens to get right of way when i have broken no blatant traffic laws visible to her
1:09:25 - rough time chase actually begins
1:10:08 - i stop for ticket
1:10:15 - i start moving as cop instructs me to move to a different location
1:10:20 - rough time insim detect's i'm running away
1:10:40 - i get forcibly fined by cop.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I was forcibly fined by a cop when I had done nothing wrong.
Nothing in TC Rules (3, cars getting chased) states that I must not stop on the side of the highway. There was no traffic around and it would have been physically impossible the other drivers to actually make it to my initial stop position within the time it would take for a fine to be issued to me. My first position presented no harm to anyone, yet the cop still asked me to move and in turn start a chase.

I did nothing dangerous by stopping on the side of the highway yet the cop still played me to lengthen the chase just for 300 euros.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Of course if you're rolling backwards trying to talk to him the chase timer is going to increase. I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this. If a cop chases you stop immediately and if possible in a safe location without doing any drifting or losing control.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's