[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report of [ROBYWORKS] OLEG / ositisss (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.

Quote:Your LFS username: passionTUL

Their LFS username(s): ositisss
Their in-game nickname(s): [ROBYWORKS] OLEG

Main reason(s): helping a suspect to escape and poor behaviour.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QiLz_1...tV2JAyBX82
Replay timestamps: from 26:50 until 37:40

Description of incident (inc date & time): 15/08, ~20:45 (France time).

I was chasing Castiel, I was the only cop on this chase, and at 26:54 appeared [ROBYWORKS] OLEG. He made a U-turn on Highway 2 South, as he clearly see the chase approaching, and tried to cut my lane, at least push me against the wall. Just after that, Castiel and me crashed onto the barrier, and [ROBYWORKS] OLEG helped Castiel to drive again by flipping him. I told to not help the suspect, but he continued and Castiel could leave and escape, while I was flipped.
After that, you can see the conservations me and [ROBYWORKS] OLEG had. He declared he didn't see sirens, but he can clearly saw it. He also said he didn't knew Castiel was a suspect, which I'm sure he knew this.
I tried to sort out the situation but he ignored everything. Maybe you can think I was a bit angry, which I was, but I really was on the nerves by the situation. Also, Shino was online, but I didn't spoke to him because he was busy by other stuffs, and after the conversation, I forgot to speak with him about the situation.

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The user was banned today for 30 days by Carl for a separate unrelated incident, however his actions in this replay are not acceptable and this will be brought to his attention the next time he enters the server.

Confirmable warning given upon return, he will also experience a lengthy ban if any more rule breaking occurs due to his poor URS.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's