[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: erko987

● Time & Date of Incident
2018-05-14 14:34:47

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I apologize, i wont do like so again . It's really boring without tc.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Since you joined TC servers (362 days ago) you've had 3 kicks, 7 warnings and 5 bans with your longest being your current at 180 days and your 2nd at 90 days. 1 for ramming and the other for racism.

Admins have given you chance after chance to alter your behaviour and play by the server rules but yet you still fail to abide even the most basic ones.

Due to your very poor URS history I am not willing to unban you, that combined with the fact it looks like this unban request took you about 10 seconds to finish, with little to zero effort.

I strongly suggest you sit this ban out and whilst doing so familiarize yourself with our server rules (read the manual too) because upon return if you are seen breaking rules again you should expect an even longer ban than 180 days.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's