[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (LVZimby) (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:LVZimby

● Time & Date of Incident: sometime last yeay.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Dont have them unfortunatly
● Replay Timestamps:Dont have them unfortunatly

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I think i got banned for using tweak or something similar to that, i uderstand that it was wrong what i did, year has gone, and i want to play cruise, i apologise about what i did, it was wrong, but maybe i can get a second chance ? Smile
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
(2018-08-21 11:21)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

how long does it usually takes to review ?
Could be a few more days, it's best to stay patient especially when you've been banned for hacking.
Cheers
Hi,

Even though it should be blatantly obvious that any of use hacks/cheats aren't allowed on our server, we will give you another chance. This is partially because you're a very new player and have been serving the ban since around November last year.

We consider you fortunate to be given this chance, so we urge you to fully read the Server Rules, and follow them without any issue. If you're caught using anything like this again, the ban will be permanent with absolutely no room for negotiation.

Please reply stating you confirm and agree with this, then you will be unbanned.

[TC] CityDriving Management
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
I do confirm and agree with this, thank you Smile
Please make sure you do give our rules a quick read over so you're up to date with everything.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's