[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - SO Alaskan (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): SO Alaskan
Their in-game nickname(s): ALaskan_with_rallye

Main reason(s): Insulting, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/q6vhlibj
Replay timestamps:
45:29 - first hit without braking, nothing major therefore lowest causing an accident fine from me towards him
46:40 - drifts behind me so I start another chase while I am on the "pitzone" next to him
47:00 - little rams/pushes, chase is on before that already
47:20 ~ - calls me faggot in !local chat, please check chatlogs as it doesn't appear in MPR
47:55 - rams my back and instantly disconnects

Description of incident (inc date & time):
see above, happened 10 minutes ago. No chance to talk to him as he instantly disconnected - I was ready to talk to him after the insult, that's why I parked on the left.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

I can understand why Alaskan may have lost his cool because of the fine choice. Hitting into the back of cars or simply driving into them is causing an accident. If it was a near miss, then Dino would have used dangerous driving.

If you don't agree with the fine Alaskan, you know the procedure on how to get that resolved. I fail to see how calling him a "faggot" and ramming into him then disconnecting is going to make anything better.

Also as a side note to Alaskan; Just because the insim doesn't recognize the crash, doesn't mean you didn't have one. The impact speed has to reach a certain threshold before it will appear on your screen.

alaskan_with_rallye will be banned for 14 days for ramming & insulting

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's