[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: alright,so ive been banned learned lesson.. (Unban Request Denied by Street)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ntextreme3
● Time & Date of Incident:sometime in 2007 or 2008
Replay / Screenshot Link:uh N/A ?
"replay timestamp"?: none?

okay so i was banned long ago around 07-08 aka 10-11yrs old (im 16) anyway i dont remember why,i just wanna play,i looked on bans and it says "racism not accepted" so im guessing i said something along the lines of being racist. but im not racist so maybe i was mad or something idk it was so long ago and its kinda stupid that im still banned,i wanna play in tc so bad,ive learned my lesson,if somone can unban me that would be amazing,just want another chance,if for some reason it would happen again then ban me for life,but it wont ....so ya. lol unban me please Sad
You were banned in 2008 for racism, as well as having a constant poor attitude towards our servers.

Last year, you were denied one Unban Request and one Unban Appeal.

We'll discuss this and get back to you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much - racism isn't taken lightly here, as well as most of the other things you've been banned for in the past.

Josh.
Scared i just want to play....as i said one more chance,and if i screw it up then ban me for life,which wont happen anyway,not that big of a problem. im not racist so idk why i said that,it was a VERY long time ago to remember something like that Crying
can i PLEAAAAASSSSE play now i think ive waited long enough i wanna play tc so badd.
Be patient..
Anyone who even uses that language directed at another doesn't really deserve another chance, especially given that you had a 200 day ban and came back and continued to act immaturely.

Maybe in a year.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's