[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Bulk report - jakerDP, WaszPan82, valiguera, sl6oon & DKarov (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reporters:
Your LFS username: nothjarnan
Name(s) of others involved: kentwolf & El Compressor

Reportees:
Their LFS username(s): jakerDP, WaszPan82, valiguera, sl6ooon, DKarov
Their in-game nickname(s) Bombata1D (yes, all of them. yikes)

Main Reasons(s):
Using similar names and skins to gain an unfair advantage in chases

Description:
This happened around 01:00 CEST
El Compressor started chasing jakerDP, where WaszPan82, vali, sl6 and DKarov started blocking cops, and using their similar names and skins in an attempt to drive cops away from the suspect, they were told multiple times to get rid of their names and to stop following the chase.

Replay link (direct link, warning: large file): https://www.dropbox.com/s/blji659m6acojg...h.mpr?dl=1

Replay timestamps:

Pursuit begins - 10:32:40(ish- hard to tell.)
Someone named Bombata1D asks for help (likely jakerDP) - 10:34:40
Usage of names to gain an advantage - 10:35:35
the idea was to make a replay for GT4tube!!!
it was not another idea, we just wanted to have fun and record a replay..
Sooooo.... I don't know who is right or wrong. But,
I have done this before with Waszpan and robert and we never got into trouble because of this, so i see that you can get annoyed with it. But as long as they aren't hindering certain chases it shouldn't be a problem. If they did however follow/disrupt chases this shouldn't be allowed. Even for a GT4tube replay.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
Doesnt really make sense what you are saying right there you guys was confusing the cops and didnt leave while one of them was in a chase instead you choosed to follow a couple of times so.
You aren't really excused for your behaviour even if it's for a GT4Tube clip. The rules are there for a reason, and under no circumstances are you allowed to break them - it applies to everyone.

It appears that Dropbox is currently having issues, so the MPR is unavailable
Hello. Sorry, my colleague, we were going to cheer up the bored on the server, it's a pity that there is no sense of humor if i broker rules im really sorry for it.
Unfortunately, having fun at 5 o'clock in the evening with 6 people on the server without interfering with the others is a big problem, we just wanted to have fun, unfortunately a lot of people obviously do not want, we did not want to do anything wrong.Im sorry too...
The whole ordeal would've been fine, as long as you guys didn't decide to interfere with a chase. That's literally all I'm reporting yous for

Edit: Though yous seem to be genuinely sorry, I'll ask an admin to close & archive this
No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's