[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - illogical actions of Adrian (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Hikariwa

● Time & Date of Incident
26 august 2018 14:07PM +3

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
https://postimg.cc/image/bjw4wvd3v/
https://postimg.cc/image/x6b5dx6jf/

● Replay Timestamps:
https://uploadir.com/u/plmpijwm

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Mi first acc was banned a few hours earlier bcs one guy (username: GeorgeC525) who is perm ban now for money abuse, said "cops are sucks" and i said that he died in chases. Adrian said how i wish GeorgeC525 death and i tried to explain what i said before but maybe he is to arrogant and he didn't listen me. I said to Adrian if i wish GeorgeC525 death i will say "go kill yourself" or something like this but i never said that. I got ban for 3 days. After few hours i join again to play again with my another s2 acc and Adrian directly ask me which one of two account to get perm ban. I paid real money for my second acc and i dont see reason why i need to get perm ban only bcs i have 2 acc. If i have 50 acc what will happen? Ban to everyone acc? I ask Adrian and not only i where in rules says "i cant to have 2 acc". He said nowhere but anywy he ban me. I think this is not serious and it upset me. Mad Thumbdown

For me this is completely not serious, also and other people were outraged. I understand if i intentionally break the rules for example ram, crash, ww or something like that to get ban and my second acc, but i got ban only bcs i got ban im my first acc for misunderstanding.

On mpr and screenshot's everyone can see whats happen. Smile
The chat on screenshot is not the full. I cut the spam. The full chat you can see on the replay.
If you feel like your first account got banned wrongfully you should have requested a unban for that account.
Instead you go on another account and that is ban evading.
So that is the reason for the perm ban on your other account so just take this thread down and ask for unban on your first account.
Now you know in the future that if you have one account banned you should not get/use another account.

Sorry for commenting this when im not part of it.
I deliberately did not report for my ban on first account just because I dont wanna dealing with small things. 3 days is 3 days i will not die for 3 days but after this...
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
(2018-08-26 15:31)valiugera Wrote: [ -> ]After few hours i join again to play again with my another s2 acc and Adrian directly ask me which one of two account to get perm ban. I paid real money for my second acc and i dont see reason why i need to get perm ban only bcs i have 2 acc.

Bans are issued here for a reason and their purpose is to disallow the player to play on our servers for a given amount of time. By joining server on other account while your first account is banned, you are simply evading your punishment, which loses its sense then. There is fixed length of ban for ban evading - permanent ban.

(2018-08-26 15:31)valiugera Wrote: [ -> ]If i have 50 acc what will happen? Ban to everyone acc?

Yes.

(2018-08-26 15:31)valiugera Wrote: [ -> ]I ask Adrian and not only i where in rules says "i cant to have 2 acc". He said nowhere but anywy he ban me.

I answered this question before you got banned. It's even visible on screenshot you provided. You might have missed it, because you and your friends were too focused on constantly spamming chat with "where in rules have cant have 2 acc?" question, which have been already answered.
Just in case you are still unable to find it, you have been banned for ban evading, not for having 2 accounts.

(2018-08-26 15:31)valiugera Wrote: [ -> ]I understand if i intentionally break the rules for example ram, crash, ww or something like that to get ban and my second acc

I can't even imagine how ban evading can be not intentional.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's