[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - -Report:Layze (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:eldarone (at that time nick [TOW]MegA)

Their LFS username(s):Layze
Their in-game nickname(s):Air.Layze

Main reason(s):Lasering trough pits(NONRP)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=7676...5288766843

Replay timestamps: I start to speed on highway 18:55:47
Layze getting out of pits 18:56:17
He starts chase when he laser me 19:09:74
Pulls up behind me and giving me fine 19:37:21

Description of incident (inc date & time):Well basically i was speeding on highway what u will see on replay and all of a sudden Layze started chase so i was like ok i screwed up i will stop. First i tought he laser behind me or on that turn at the highway. So i stop and i notice he was going from the other side that i tought. So he U turns pulls up behind me and I ask him (!L) from where did he laser me he just said it doesn't matter and puts 160e fine didn't even wanted to talk about.
Rules Wrote:4.9. Fines
Cops may issue fines according to the official fine-list. A cop may only initiate a chase for offenses he has actually witnessed from his car, except where laser evidence is available. Fines for speeding require at least one cop to provide a proper speed measurement (!laser / !showlaser).

There is no rule which would forbid it. He lasered you when you were speeding on highway and then fined you for speeding.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's