[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban period complete but host still refuses connection (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS user name : yumeito

Date and time of ban : I think it happend 30/08/2018. I don't know the time as I was offline when this happened.

Reason : I got multiple user reports for bad driving (Toatal 6).
1 I got a long time ago. Two days ago I got 4 because during a cop chase I drove the wrong way for a while and by very bad luck crashed 3 or 4 cops and ended up ruining their chases. I got a yellow card for that.Yesterday I drove very nicely and I don't remember crashing into anyone but I got 2 reports and today when I checked I had been banned for 24 hours. At the time I found out that I had a ban it was only about 9 hours remaining.
Right now my ban is complete and I can no longer see my name on the ban list but when I try to join the server it keeps saying "Host refused connection". I tried sever One, Two and Three. All three of them aren't allowing me to join.

I am very sorry for my bad driving day before yesterday. I've been a very good driver for the past one month that I've been playing on your servers. I will continue to drive nicely and follow all the rules properly even during chase (earlier I thought it was OK to drive the wrong way during chase as I've seen a lot of people do that). Please allow me to play on your servers.
You should have been unbanned now. Please confirm you are able to access it now.
(2018-08-31 21:54)Sadie Wrote: [ -> ]You should have been unbanned now. Please confirm you are able to access it now.

Yup. It's working. I'm now able to access the servers. Thank you.
No problem

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's