[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + pulse¦suki (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): storm11
Their in-game nickname(s): pulse¦suki
Main reason(s): Insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link:
•Reference image of where he got stuck:
•Chat reference 1:
•Chat reference 2:
•Chat reference 3:
•Chat refence 4:
•Chat refence 5:
•Chat refence 5:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 11th September 2018, chatlog reference starting at 14:39 onwards.
I was heading south on H3/H4 Paddock Tunnel Way, just exiting the tunnel north of H5 Gas Station, and pulse¦suki went on the wrongside into me (no issue with that, think lag might have caused that there, however contact was made), I then saw in my mirror that he went down the wrong way down into the tunnel, so I turned on my lights and sirens, headed down the tunnel, I then noticed pulse¦suki had gone above the tunnel and tried to hide from me up there, he got stuck (please keep this in mind), so I fined him, I started driving away, he asked for help and I said "call tow" "you got yourself there".
In summary, he insulted me, I spoke to him and said I was going to give him one chance and wouldn't take responsibility for what he said.

(Apologies if I went a little overboard with this thread, I know I have before, have so much spare time and nothing better to do so I'm putting effort in.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

This user will get a strict warning for insulting others.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's